Shane has been in survey since Friday. It has changed the tone for this long 3 day weekend for us. We had all these big plans for these 3 days and now, it's just me and Mason. Shane has been getting up at 4:30 am and hasn't been getting home until close to 9:00 pm every night. Needless to say he's exhausted! I feel for him. AND we miss him soooo much! When survey comes you get no warning, so there was no way to plan for this! It will most likely end for him on Tuesday. So I will be a single mother until then.
I just haven't been feeling the blog thing for a few days. I don't know why. I'm still completely obsessed with everyone else's blogs. This last week has been busy and fun, but I didn't bring my camera, and I haven't felt much for blogging about it. We've gone to a neighborhood water park, Legoland, the Beach, The park, and Home Depot (about 20 times this week).
Oh, and We're less than one week away from moving into our new house. I guess that deserves a mention. It only took us the entire summer to get it ready for this moment! We closed escrow the Memorial Day weekend, and here it is Labor Day weekend. The movers will be there THIS Friday! Can you believe it?? I can't wait to post before and after pictures. This house has gone through some major transformations... and needless to say we are officially broke. Happily Broke, but BROKE!
Another exciting thing... I'm finally starting to read Breaking Dawn! That is what I have committed myself to since Shane hasn't been around. Then I don't have to make people sensor
their thoughts about the book because I haven't jumped on the band wagon yet!
Another thought... I'm excited that summer is going and fall is coming. Fall happens to be my most favorite season for SO many reasons! I mostly love the change in weather, and the change in fashion. I really enjoy wearing jeans and layering tops. I also love that school is back in session so Disneyland will not be so crowded and we can enjoy less than 15 minute lines for rides again, and not sweating the entire 15 minutes either! I love the deep fall colors and I also love shopping during this season. I love that Halloween is coming, then right behind it is Thanksgiving! Woo hoo!
1 comment:
I cant wait to see the pictures of your new home.
Sorry about survey. UGH. I know the night mare well. Before I became a stay at home mom I was the Director of Rehab in 1 150 bed home. The stress is like no other when they show up. Sorry.
Don't forget to stop by my blog this week for the week of giveaways THEY are going to be awesome. I know so. LOL
Post a Comment