Friday, August 15, 2008

Stand on my hand!

Here's a video I took of Mason and my brother Dan a few Sundays ago. After he wore Danny out, Mason kept saying to him.. "I want to stand on MY hand!"



Dan has done this with every baby he's ever come into contact with. I always thought it was fun that he did this with babies... until it was my 7 month old baby he was doing it with. Being a new mom watching your baby do this is all of a sudden... NOT so cute!

It gets cute again when your baby is 2 years old and 35 pounds!

My brother is such a stud. He works out a lot and goes on Lance Armstrong style bike rides every week. My brother is always the biggest kid in the room. I love that about him. If he's there, you better bet he's going to make sure that everyone is having some fun!

(p.s. I have two brothers named Dan. LONG STORY! This is my older brother Dan, not my younger brother Dan!)

1 comment:

Stefany said...

Oh my gosh - My Dad used to do this.The grandchildren LOVED it. I thought he was the only one. I remember 3 weeks after his open heart surgery he was doing it with one of my children.