We are coming closer to being able to move into our new house! It's been 2 months and a week or so since we bought it, and it feels like it has taken FOREVER (it kind of has been a long time!) but we're getting close to getting in. This next week the paint will be finished. Then the new carpet and tile go in after Wednesday and we are DONE. Well not done-done... but MOVE IN READY! YIPEE! I can't wait!
We've been living with Shane's parents since last August.. the 22nd of August to be exact. (Not that I've been keeping track or anything!) I miss my stuff so much! We thought our stay would only last about 3 months. Boy were we WRONG! I would have packed up my house so differently if I knew we were going to be here this long! Oh well! It's almost over now! Maybe I will celebrate by trying to move in on the 22nd of August THIS year!
No comments:
Post a Comment