Thursday, August 21, 2008

Best Birthday Present!!




Have you heard the news??? The Twilight movie is coming out earlier than 12.12.08!!!

It's coming out on my Birthday! 11.21.08!

Twilight - The Official Movie Site

I've been so excited to see this movie, and I'm glad that I don't have to wait as long!

Anyone want to party with me? Maybe they will have a midnight release the night before? Either way... I will be there!

P.S. They also changed the release of the new Harry Potter Movie to July 2009!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just reading Entertainment Weekly, and they had all the upcoming movies and their release dates, and neither of these things were listed as you say. They must have happened after printing. How fun that it's coming on your birthday! I'm in. I must say, I've never been into the midnight movie thing, being sleep deprived and all, but we'll see. Maybe opening day would work. What a fun birthday present! Oh, and booo for Harry Potter being pushed back. I'm pretty sure that was the cover of the magazine. Too bad. I miss my Harry Potter.

Lynne said...

No way! Not so sure about the midnight showing...but we can discuss :) I didn't know you read the books. We need to dish...I'm in the middle of reading Breaking Dawn right now. It's going to take me awhile to get through it, though because I told myself I'm only allowed to read it when I'm at the gym or getting my nails or hair done or something like that. Are you reading it?

Collette said...

I haven't started Breaking Dawn yet. I bought the book the first day it was out, but decided to let my mom borrow it first because she reads so fast and I knew she would fly through it. I just got it back last night, so I expect to start it this weekend. It will probably take me a while too. I only read when Mason is napping or for an hour before bed. We'll have to dish soon!