Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympic mania is taking over the Dahl House


I'm having a love/hate relationship with the Olympics.

Some nights are fantastic and I can't get enough, others nights I just want to go to bed! (because we stayed up way to late the night before watching them. Then the next day we are tiered and grumpy and wishing there was a way to absorb everything in half the time. Yet at 11:30 pm we are still sitting there.. eyes glued to the tube not even considering going to bed an option!

I have to admit that Shane has been super excited about the Olympics but I'm still warming up to a lot of the sports. This may be the first year that I've watched more than just gymnastics so I'm making progress.

1 comment:

Shane said...

Cute honey...thanks for outing me on the olympics. I'm so "tiered" today too. But you know that already...there are so many "levels" to being "tiered" though. Sometimes your at the top, and then the middle, and sometimes you are so tiered that you just feel like you are on the bottom. If I wasn't so tired I might climb up all of those tiers someday to reach the top.