Sunday, August 17, 2008

Team Work




This day with cousins deserves an honorable mention all of it's own.

Shane and I thought it would be fun to invite the kids over to 'Help' with some of the work we had to do at our 'New House'. We have been working on the kitchen for weeks (sadly) prepping and sanding, and painting, etc. These pictures are of Jaden, Devin, & Jacob. Their assignment was to help peel off the layers of old shelf paper on the shelves in our kitchen that have been pealing off so we could lay down new liners. It was very hard work and they soon realized that the muscles of 1 child just wasn't enough, so they lined up and gave it one good heave hoe and off it came, shelve by shelve. They were so cute! I'm so glad I had the camera sitting around waiting to capture this fun moment.

No comments: