So the house is ALMOST ready for us.
The carpet guys finished up today and we're so excited!
There's just little things to finish up here and there, but the bedrooms are mostly done.
(Minus closet doors and a few face plates)
I am so excited to share these first glimpses into our house! There will be more to come and some before and after pictures so you can appreciate the transformations!
The carpet guys finished up today and we're so excited!
There's just little things to finish up here and there, but the bedrooms are mostly done.
(Minus closet doors and a few face plates)
I am so excited to share these first glimpses into our house! There will be more to come and some before and after pictures so you can appreciate the transformations!
Below is Mason's beautiful bright blue room (minus the closet doors!) I just love the color of this room. It's a true Boy's Blue! I can't wait to get busy decorating his new space!

Below is what will be our guest bedroom - any takers??
(Minus closet doors - that's why there's a white stripe down the wall!)
I loved the brown in this room so much.. I almost wish it was every where in our house..

This is going to be a nursery for the next baby we have. SORRY! This is not an announcement! We are NOT pregnant, but when we are, this is where that baby will go! I love green, and I have so many ideas BUT... In the meantime this may serve as an office or guest bedroom?

And Finally, Here is OUR new Master Bedroom. You may not be able to tell by looking at these pictures, but this room went through some of the biggest transformations. It had massive 2x4 size shelves covering 50% of the room, (They were so hard to remove!) and over the master bed there was a ceiling to floor size mirror... That was the VERY FIRST thing to come down!

And here is the other side of my master bedroom. I had to get one shot of our new windows, and best of all the view of the greenbelt that our house looks over! I'm not sure what I will be doing for window coverings in our room. Drapes, Shutters, or Wood Blinds?? Drapes or Wood Blinds are probably the most cost effective, but I long for shutters.
Any ideas on how I can mistreat my windows?

2 comments:
Next time I'm ready to paint, I'm coming to you for colors. They look awesome! I can't wait for you to get in your house!
I have no idea how to decorate buuuut I love the size of the rooms. I cant wait to see more.
Be sure and stop by the blog today =0)
Post a Comment