Saturday, September 20, 2008

No internet... boo hoo.

You'd think I would be welcoming the idea of not being tied to my computer for a few days, but lets face it... it STINKS! I'm so addicted to blogging and surfing the web that I have hardly been able to stand this hiatus! BUT the internet/cable guy comes on Tuesday Morning! Yipee! I can't wait! Meanwhile I will be sneaking into my parent's house and using their internet here and there to get my quick fixes on all my fav blogs!

P.S. With all the extra time I've had without a computer, I finally finished reading Breaking Dawn a few nights ago. I LOVED IT! BUT... NOW WHAT?? I guess I can finally start reading Edward's book, Oh, and maybe The Host too. But if anyone is onto a new book/series, PLEASE SHARE! I would love to start getting into something else!

4 comments:

Stefany said...

I am almost envious of your "spare time"

Lynne said...

"The Host" was good...took me a little while to get into it, but after I did, I couldn't put it down. Read it for sure. Another book I really liked is "The History of Love" by Nicole Krauss. Kind of hard to follow at times, but good.

Stefany said...

Miss you out here in Blogland. Cant wait to see new pics of the house.

Danika said...

Hey Shane!

I found your blog through Julie (Holmstrom) Merrill's new blog. Sounds like life is treating you well. Congrats on marriage, your darling baby boy, and your new house...since I think the last time we saw each other none of those things had happened! If you want to see/read what we've been up to, here's our blog:
www.danikapark.blogspot.com

-Danika