Need I say more???
I've never been so excited to see a couple beds, a few couches, coffee tables, chairs, beat up pots & pans (thanks Mason!) and some linens.
It's going to be a GOOD day!
We'll be tired at the end of it, but it will be GOOD! I say WE'LL because Shane took today off and I finally get my 3 day weekend with my husband!
Oh Happy Day!
It's going to be a GOOD day!
We'll be tired at the end of it, but it will be GOOD! I say WE'LL because Shane took today off and I finally get my 3 day weekend with my husband!
Oh Happy Day!
Here's a before and after of our Bonus Room Windows!
Some things to notice in this picture, old windows, no window trim, popcorn ceilings, florescent lighting (right hand corner), lack of base boards and mouldings.
Some things to notice in this picture, old windows, no window trim, popcorn ceilings, florescent lighting (right hand corner), lack of base boards and mouldings.

2 comments:
Yea for your new house!! I'm excited to see it.
Your house looks great. We can't wait to see it in person. We think a potluck dinner with all the family would be really fun - if you don't mind. We just don't want to put you out anymore than we already are. And it has been a long time since we've seen you.
Post a Comment