Monday, June 30, 2008

What more does a guy need?

A blankie, a Baseball hat, and a car.


Mason and these things go hand in hand lately. I always thought I would have a blankie kid but up until recently Mason had no interest, that is until he saw this one at Target a few weeks ago. We have many blankets that feel like this and are about the same size, but this one's got construction trucks all over it. I guess the ones we have at home aren't studly enough to drag all over town. This one is definitely worthy of coming along. It goes every where with us since the day it became his that fateful day at Target.

We do ball caps every week at disneyland, but now, it's a can't leave home without one item as well... The last thing on the list. A car. It doesn't matter which car, or how big or small, but you can guarentee there's going to be one in hand, and usually he puts one in Mom's purse for back up... just in case.

With these things Mason can conquer the world, and he does!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

He looks like such a big boy with the hat on. I need a Disney day with you!