
I decided that I need to give my 1970's style kitchen a face lift before we move in. I'm going to start sanding down the cabinets today to get them ready for paint this weekend. I'm starting to get a little nervous about this project. It sounded kind of fun and I was up for the challenge, but now that it's here, I'm starting to wonder if I am a little nuts for signing up for the project to begin with. I know it's going to be A LOT of work! But anything that I do to it is going to be 100% better than the way it looks now. I can't mess up something that is already super ugly already! (I keep telling myself!). But in the end it's still has to function as my kitchen for the next while until we can save up enough to do the kitchen the right way. That's the part that scares me.
Wish me luck... here I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment