Monday, July 21, 2008

Lynne, This dance is for YOU!

So I love that my son LOVES his Lynne-Y so so much! What makes me laugh is that EVERY single time he hears this song he screams - Lynne-Y's song! We can be in the car, the house, a store, whatever and whenever... he will stop, drop everything he's doing and begin to dance. She got him started on this because this song was on her cell phone and he would take her cell phone and dance while this song played away on her phone. She even blogged about it here.

So of course, there were not exceptions when we took Mason out for ice cream a few nights ago and THE song came on. Here's what he did:


4 comments:

Jessica said...

This is too cute! My brother used to do something similar when he was little...we still remind him of it today :)

Lynne said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I just watched this without sound (I'm at work), but I still love it!! I can't wait to watch it with the sound on. We need to do lunch again! Maybe Friday?

Lynne said...

Ok, now I just got to watch it with sound...seriously this video just made my day! I love how he gets distracted by the display cases at the end, haha...

Stephanie said...

I love when the little guys dance! It was fun to see both videos. You can tell he's grown a lot since the first one!