Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Un-Birthday to Mason!

I've been meaning to post these pics for a few weeks now, but keep getting side tracked. I figure now is a better time than never!

We have a fun little play group that gets together once a month. There's Stephanie & Diego, Amy & Kamryn, and Paige & Kameryn. We've done all sorts of things already, and this month was a birthday party since the Kam(e)ryns and Diego all turned 2 within a month of each other (Mason turned 2 in April - but he got to have a birthday too!)

Here's Diego enjoying his green cupcake, and Mason blowing out his candle with his cool sunglasses on and his rcorder in hand. (he loves both of those things - so so much!)




Stephanie put her pool up in the back yard and I brought over Mason's new summer toy- the water table and we let them have at it for a while

Here's the only group shot I got, and then the two Kam(e) ryns. (both of their girls are named Kamryn - but spelled differently!)




We had cup cakes and party bags and lots of other fun treats too! The kids loved their recorders and sunglasses.. those were huge hits! So fun!



Our little play group is spread out all over Orange County and the Inland Empire, so it's fun that we make an effort to try and do this once a month and get the kids together to play. (and some much needed mommy time too!) Stephanie was one of my roomies from "RedEye"... there were always 5 girls living there (kind of like a BYU situation) and it was always a blast! I'm glad that we've been able to stay in touch and I look forward to these play dates.. because not only do our kids get time to play, so do WE!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute! I love all the pictures. That really was a fun day! We'll have to start planning for August!

Lynne said...

How fun are you? I'm for sure doing play dates when I'm married and have kids.