For the last few days Mason has been calling me "Princess Mommy". Shane and I have been getting a big kick out of my new title. Every morning Daddy goes and gets him out of bed and Mason comes running in, jumps up on the bed (I pretend that I am asleep) and he gives me a big kiss! Then he says "Wake up Princess Mommy! WAKE UP!" =) So I then pretend his cute kisses are the reason why I'm awake! Playing Princess Mommy continues through out the day as we go along. He'll run up to me and give me a big kiss and hug and exclaim "Princess Mommy! I love you!" then go run off to play.I'll let him think I'm a princess for as long as he wants! Especially if every time he says it I get a big hug and kiss to go along with it. What could be better than that?
2 comments:
oh my gosh!! are you kidding me with this story? I about melted from the cuteness of it all. he is so fabulous...I miss you all!
Too cute! What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment