
So I've known for a while that my Dog hates me.
I wont get into all the reasons, but let's just say that to Harley, I'm just that lady who feeds him and lets him out when he needs to go take care of business.
The rest of his days he spends depressed and waiting by the door for my wonderful husband to get home and play with him... and he completely ignores me.
I wont get into all the reasons, but let's just say that to Harley, I'm just that lady who feeds him and lets him out when he needs to go take care of business.
The rest of his days he spends depressed and waiting by the door for my wonderful husband to get home and play with him... and he completely ignores me.
Any how, I couldn't help myself at Target the other day when I ran across this get up in the dollar bins! Thanks Target for helping me torture my dog! He was completely miserable in this outfit and the last time I tried to put it on him he gave me the I'm warning you lady growl!

Merry Freak'n Christmas from Harley!

Merry Freak'n Christmas from Harley!
6 comments:
The expression on his face says it all. Poor little guy.
Christin
I know how you feel Chloe hate any clothing of any kind. He will forgive you
This totally made me laugh! I'm afraid I'm going to be in the same boat soon. We just got our FIRST puppy TONIGHT! Kill me now. Bug has been begging for 5 years. She (Sarah) is his new Christmas present. I'll post pics tomorrow. Cute little yellow lab puppy. I have a feeling I'm in way over my head. I'm scared.
Hahahaha!!! That is awesome.
This post was a riot. You are too funny! And that costume couldn't be more hilarious (1 buck!?! Incredible)
Very cute!!!
Post a Comment