I have a little time so I am playing catch up!
I promised myself I would post these pics of our October a long time ago!
Well, now it's DECEMBER and I'm finally getting around to it!
I promised myself I would post these pics of our October a long time ago!
Well, now it's DECEMBER and I'm finally getting around to it!
Here's Shane and Mason walking into the Pumpkin Patch

Mason had no trouble picking out his pumpkin.

I barely napped this shot of him.. We set him down next to the sign and within seconds he had spun around on one heal and was GONE! Pumpkin Patches are apparently to exciting to waste time taking lame pictures.

And here's one of Mason and I. I can get cute pictures of him if I'm holding him!

Mason was Buzz Lightyear this year! He was really into the Trick or Treating this year. He RAN from house to house screaming Trick or Treat before he even got to the doors. After about 5 houses he ditched his candy bucket (too heavy?) and would just go up to the door with his hand wide open!
He was absolutely IN LOVE with this costume! The blue and red buttons on his chest light up when you push the button. Can we say 'SO COOL!!!!'He ran around saying.. "I can fly mommy" and also another favorite saying this Halloween was "To Finit-itty 'N Beyond!"

Here's one of the only pics we took at Shane's work.
We trick or treated to each of the elderly residence's doors. It was too cute! Each Grandma and Grandpa had their own bucket of candy to pass out to the kids, but since the Nursing home doesn't usually pass out candy to them (special diets, etc.) They were hording their candy and most were having a hard time giving it out to the kids. Some were giving it up willingly, but most of the others were stuffing it in their mouths as fast as they could get it out of the papers! lol!
I guess I can't blame them... A world with out chocolate? Whoa!

Above is a picture of Shane, Jaden, Kenna, Trevor (Mindee's kids) and Mason at the ward trunk or treat. I couldn't get Mason to look up at the camera... he was too busy trying to open the candy wrappers (and was having a hard time with his gloves on! lol!)

And last but not least... what's Halloween without going to Disneyland? They really had some cute decorations up for Halloween! I'm in love with Fall and al the colors that go with it, and they did a good job capturing that feeling there (even though it was 90 degrees and felt like summer most of the time I went this last fall!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment