
Well it's no secret that I am completely addicted to Disneyland, and that of course doesn't change during the Christmas season!
Mason and I had the opportunity to go several times in the month of December.
His favorite thing right now is the Small World ride.

One of my most favorite things is the firework show.
They do a really good job, and at the very end of the show they make it 'snow' on main street.
Usually Mason and I go to Disneyland during the day, so he has never been able to see the show at night. Since Shane had to DJ most weekends this Holiday season, I asked Lynne to join us and it turned out to be a very fun night!
Mason has a special connection with his Lynne-y and he just giggled and played with her while we were waiting for the fireworks to start. He would take his blanket and 'hide' with her every chance he could get!
He absolutely LOVED the firework show.
He was pointing and smiling and ooohing and ahhhing the entire time! His most favorite part was the snow at the end of the show!
I love seeing these things through his eyes!
Mason and I had the opportunity to go several times in the month of December.
His favorite thing right now is the Small World ride.

One of my most favorite things is the firework show.
They do a really good job, and at the very end of the show they make it 'snow' on main street.
Usually Mason and I go to Disneyland during the day, so he has never been able to see the show at night. Since Shane had to DJ most weekends this Holiday season, I asked Lynne to join us and it turned out to be a very fun night!
Mason has a special connection with his Lynne-y and he just giggled and played with her while we were waiting for the fireworks to start. He would take his blanket and 'hide' with her every chance he could get!
He absolutely LOVED the firework show. He was pointing and smiling and ooohing and ahhhing the entire time! His most favorite part was the snow at the end of the show!
I love seeing these things through his eyes!
2 comments:
I can't believe how freezing it was...but sooo fun!
Do you have a season pass? We just got them for Christmas. We'd love to go with you guys some morning soon...
Post a Comment