
Here is a little more catch up for November. I apparently wasn't very good at getting out taking pictures this month, because I only have a few. But there was LOTS to celebrate in November!
First being my 5 year anniversary with Shane on the 22nd.
Also of notable mention was my 32nd birthday on the 21st.
Shane was sweet and took me to Macaroni Grill for my big day with Mason. Then on Saturday (our anniversary) we got a sitter for the afternoon and went to go see Twilight and afterwards get some dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. That was the ONLY thing I wanted for my birthday/anniversary.
Thanksgiving was also eventful for us. We had our very first Thanksgiving at our own house. I was a little nervous at first. We had NEVER done a Turkey, and I was worried about just how it was going to turn out.. dry, undercooked, burnt! lol! BUT the turkcy did turn out well (with a lot of help from Shane's Mom who came over at 7 am!!).
We had 20 adults and 17 kids at our house that day. It was a little bit of a mad house since it rained that day and the kids were a little cooped up inside, but it turned out to be fun! Would I do it again? Absolutely! I regretefully don't have a single picture of this kitchen since I spent most of my time in the kitchen!
Here are a VERY few of the pics that I took in November... that have NOTHING to do with this post! haha! This pregnancy I have felt a little more blah then I remember while I was pregnant with Mason. And since November was the bulk of the time I felt blah.. I didn't worry to much about taking pics! So I promise December there will be more!
Mason and Lynne at Pat & Oscar's for Jeff's Eagle Project Fund Raiser! Mason was trying to copy Lynne.. too cute!
The last three pictures are of us at Chuck E. Cheese. My best friend, Jameia's twins turned 3, and they celebrated here! Mason had a blast! Aparently all birthdays need to occure at Chuck E. Cheese from here on out because when we talk about Birthday's, that's the first thing Mason is says to me now... "We're going to Chuck E. Cheese??"

2 comments:
Haha, that picture is awesome!
I just wanted to say "hi" I don't know if Shane gets on here much, but we just became "friends" on Facebook and I saw that you had a blog. I was friends with Shane, well Brendon was actually my age growing up. Anyways, cute pictures and just tell Shane hi for me. We have a blog also. Congrats on #2 coming.
Shanen Kreipl Hough
Post a Comment