Saturday, December 6, 2008

Special Delivery!!!

If you haven't heard the news already... We are PREGNANT!!!
I am almost 12 weeks along and My official Due Date is June 21, 2009.

We just had an ultrasound this week and so far all is good and the baby is doing great!

I couldn't believe how much detail you could see of the baby this early on. It always brings tears to my eyes to see these little miracles moving around on the screen.
I've been feeling good for the most part aside from a little bit of the typical Nausea.

This baby is a little miracle to us and we can't wait to meet Baby Dahl #2 this summer!

8 comments:

Lynne said...

YEA!!!! I cannot wait!

Unknown said...

Yay! Congratulations - that's so great. We're so happy for you.

Janine said...

That's fantastic news!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!

Renee said...

Congratulations!! We are very happy for you!!

Deb said...

Congrats to you and Shane! yay!

Shawna said...

Congrats to you both!

Amy said...

I'm so excited for you and your family. What a blessing this child will be! Make sure you let us know what you are having as soon as you know!