
Today is Shane and I's 5 year wedding anniversary!
He said the sweatest thing to me the other day. He woke me up because I was talking in my sleep and he was worried I was having a nightmare. When I asked him why he woke me up he said that he wanted to keep me safe and protect me... even when it's only in my dreams. For some reason that brought tears to my eyes... REALLY?? Even then? He really is the man of my dreams and I'm grateful for every single day he has given me.
He said the sweatest thing to me the other day. He woke me up because I was talking in my sleep and he was worried I was having a nightmare. When I asked him why he woke me up he said that he wanted to keep me safe and protect me... even when it's only in my dreams. For some reason that brought tears to my eyes... REALLY?? Even then? He really is the man of my dreams and I'm grateful for every single day he has given me.
Shane, I wanted to take a second to look back on some of the best times we have shared together.
Do you remember like I do??

The nights we stayed up late talking and getting to know each other??
Do you remember like I do??

The nights we stayed up late talking and getting to know each other??
One of our first dates at the Angels Game??
Or our first 4th of July when we watched the fireworks on a boat at Bass Lake??
Or the day you asked me to be your wife?Or the day our son was born??

Or the joy he has brought us each and every day since he came into our world?

Or the day I could have killed you when you wanted to bring a DOG home... He's found a place in our hearts too... Never thought THAT would happen!

Or the night we had something to celebrate??
It's been 5 years... We've been a lot of place and done a lot of things and I'm glad that you have been there by my side. I love each and every moment that we have together and I can't wait for another 50 years! I love you honey!
Happy anniversary!

Or our honeymoon when we stood in the grove with millions of butterflies.
Our our first house in Sacramento and the times we had there...
8 comments:
Collette,
I love you more than words can express. Thank you for your thoughtful, sweet, and tearjerking blog. I can't wait for eternity with you by my side. Today and forever I LOVE YOU!
You guys are too cute...I love it!
That is so sweet. You guys look like an awesome couple.
Christin
By the way, I was a sister in Shane's mission (:
Happy Anniversary, you guys! And--Happy Birthday, Collette! We're looking forward to seeing you at Christmas -- we'll be in town Dec. 20-Jan 2.
Love to you all! J,S,A & T
Okay THAT was the sweetest post.
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations!!! That was a very sweet post!!!
Seriously - tears in MY eyes. So cute. Happy Anniversary you guys. We miss you.
Wow, it's so fun to see all the pictures through the years! You guys have come a long way! Congrats!
Post a Comment