Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Before Mason's last surgery (3/10/10), Shane and I decided to get Mason out and about as much as possible, and when us Dahls think of being out and about... what better place to do it at than the HAPPIEST place on Earth? DISNEYLAND!

He absolutely LOVES this spot at Disneyland. One day he is determined to actually be strong enough to pull this sword from this stone.

Mason IS NOT excited about having pictures taken!
Long gone are the cute pose-able pictures where I point the camera, he smiles, and I click. More often I get pictures that look like this one below!

Mason is completely obsessed with Peter Pan and Pirates.
He is showing mommy that "X" Marks the Spot!


Sweet little Charlotte is always along for the ride!
We sat for 45 minutes watching this snail crawl all over a bench and planter at Disneyland.
Who knew that one slimy little snail could provide such entertainment for a 3 year old? I could have saved myself the trouble and sat him out on the front porch at home and let him watch the snails crawl!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I love Mason and I miss him so much. Love that second picture of him with the funny face. Give him loves for me.

Lynne said...

Yes, that second picture cracks me up! I actually laughed out loud! He looks so grown up!! Such a stud...

b.liz said...

It's nice to see him looking so happy and "normal"...you'd never know what his little body is going through! I'm so thrilled to hear that his lymph nodes are clear but it sounds like the next few weeks will be torture. We'll be praying for you guys!