Thursday, October 15, 2009

Shane's Birthday

For Shane's Birthday Present, I thought it would be fun if Mason took Daddy to Medievil Times. Shane and Mason both had never been, so I set it up and we made a party out of it and invited Shane's brother, Darian, his wife, Jacque and they brought along two of their boys. Shane's best friend Jeff and his fiance Robin also came.

When we first got there, Shane wasn't really sure what to think! Lol! But once the little boys got into it, it didn't take long for the big boys to follow! We were assigned to the Green Knight (luckily because Mason had already made up his mind that we were going to be Green before they assigned us our seating!). He didn't win, but he put up a good fight! It was a LOT of fun!




Here are some of the many pictures I snapped that night.

Happy Birthday Shane! I hope you had fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: