Saturday, October 31, 2009

Capturing my Favorite Moments in October 2009

I really have been SUPER behind on blogging these last few months, but I really just wanted to share some of my favorite pictures over the last few months starting with October.

Shane, Mason and I stayed up late carving Pumpkins one night.
They really turned out cute! Here's their finished products!


Mason was so proud to display them on our porch!

The biggest bummer about October was when we found out that Charlotte had RSV. She really was a sick baby girl for a few weeks and I feel VERY blessed and lucky that she didn't ever get as bad as I knew she could get!

Siblings! Mason just LOVES his baby sister! I think this pictures says it all!

Visiting with Grandma Nancy (I just love little Char's CHUBBY-ness in this picture!)


And this Darling picture with Grandma Dahl

Matching cousins! Luke came over to our house for a few hours with the same shirt on as Mason! Mase was SO excited about this and just HAD to have a picture! They're just too cute!


And last but not least some pictures of me and my babies!

I love Charlee's cheesy smile in this picture the very most!

No comments: