
Over Veteran's Day weekend in November, Shane and I got tickets to take Mason for a "A Day Out with Thomas" at the Perris Railroad Museum.

It was as fun day for Mason as well as Mom & Dad.

It was as fun day for Mason as well as Mom & Dad.


Shane's parents own a home out in Palm Springs, so after our big day out with Thomas, we continued on to Palm Springs for a fun and relaxing weekend. We had so much fun that I really didn't take many pictures, but one I did capture was of this display of American Flags that was set up just around the corner from where we were staying.





1 comment:
We went to "A Day Out With Thomas" for Sam's birthday 2 years in a row. We loved it so much and have very fond memories of that train museum. Preschooler boys and their fascination with trains is the BEST! Cherish every minute of Thomas the Tank Engine mania. We had so much fun with it.
Post a Comment