Thursday, March 6, 2008

Today....I... am A Honorary citizen of Disneyland!!!

Here's some fun pictures that we took today! Of course Mason isn't lookint at the camera in most of them!





That's right ladies and Gentlemen! They even gave us the button to prove it!

My mom and I did our usual Thursday Disneyland trip this morning. Everything about the day was normal UNTIL mom decided she was hungry and wanted to get some lunch at the Pizza Port. I had packed my lunch for Mason and I, so I wasn't planning on ordering anything. We walk in and we were greeted by a nice sweet girl who asks us if we would like to take part in their special dinning experience today where they SERVE US! So we say sure. She proceeds to walk us through the dinning area straight to a booth with a special table that has a reserved sign on it. It had a real white table cloth with real napkins and silver wear. Now if you've ever been to the Pizza Port before I wouldn't call this place classy, so it really did look like we were being given the star treatment. I decided at this point it would be in bad taste if I were to pull out my prepared salad, Chicken Salad sandwich and applesauce. So I kept my humble little meal in my backpack. She then proceeds to take our order from special menus just for us. Brings us our sodas in real glasses and served us our meals on real China. After the meal was over she gave us a special menu that all the employees had signed and some buttons that said we were Honorary Citizens.

It's kind of like it was our birthday, and mom let us eat off the special "You are special today" Red plate that she only brought out for special occasions. Anyway, this may not seem like it was all that big of a deal, but to us... we got to take part in a little piece of princess just for today!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

I love the red "You are special" plate! I need one of those when I get married.

So glad you are blogging now, and so glad I know what your blog address is!

Erin said...

wow that sounds so fun. I love Disneyland. I miss you guys tons!

Stefany said...

How FUN! What a special day. Yo uare so lucky to be able to go to Disney so often. What a treat.