Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mason and Manors

So I've been trying so very hard to teach Mason good Manors. For the most part it's been working out pretty good. Most of the time I have to coach him when to say 'Please', when to say 'Thank You', to say 'Excuse me', etc. Today in a few minutes he managed to get all of his manors in. I was signing the back of a check at the bank and Mason politely says, "Mommy need Help?" So cute! So I told him "Yes Please!" and I gave him his own pretend check to color on. Then we gave the check to the teller he repeated after me, 'Cash, mommy, please!' and when she gave us back the money Mason said 'Tank yoo!". Again, I was super impressed and proud of him. And as we were walking out, he bumped into a man's legs and promptly said... 'Cuse me!'. I just had a big smile on my face. I'm glad to know that all my efforts are starting to pay off! I was laughing all the way to the car. I can't believe how big he's getting. He's starting the Terrible Two phase of life and some days I get so tiered of the tantrums, but then his cute little sweet personality comes shining through and reminds me how much I truly love that kid... even on the hardest days!

I was just reminiscing through some of my old pictures and came across a few of my favorites of Mason to share.




1 comment:

Lynne said...

Chubs! All that running around he does now has really thinned him out!