Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Isn't she LOVELY?

I know EVERY mother thinks their baby is just the most beautiful, cutest, and adorable thing in the entire world. So ignore my gushing if you don't mind, but I jut LOVE these adorable, beautiful and cute pictures of my pretty little 1 year old that I took on her birthday!

And I hope you do too!
Now that she's walking AND 1 she's got to prove it by getting into trouble!
"Was I doing something wrong Ma-ma?"
Grandma Nancy got Charlotte this cute little birthday t-shirt! Thanks Grandma!

We spent our morning at home so I chased her around trying to capture every little moment!
My little angel girl!

Grandma Nancy had lunch with us at Claim Jumper.

The waitress heard it was Char-Char's birthday and brought out her very own cupcake to devour!
She's such a big girl now!


When Daddy came home from work, Charlee got to open her presents and play for a while!
The mailbox was a HIT!

But I wasn't so sure about my party hats!
Need I say more?

Every time I see this picture I just laugh! Oh the torture! (but so cute none the less!)

Happy Birthday, Baby Charlee!

2 comments:

Tara said...

She is darling! You have gorgeous kids! Love her little birthday outfit!

Lynne said...

Are you kidding me with that outfit?! Oh my gosh, I am in LOVE!! I miss Claim Jumper. And you guys!