Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Charlotte!

My little lady bug is turning 1 today!

I can hardly believe that she has gone from being this tiny and cuddly newborn to a walking and talking toddler in just 365 days!


Where does the time go?

We had her pictures taken over the weekend to document her 1st birthday!
I'm so glad we decided to end the portrait session with her 1st cake! It was really fun and she really got into it! You can view our sneak peaks here.
(We just LOVE Tiffany! She also took Mason's 2nd birthday pics!)

You never know how they will act when they are getting dirty! My Charly Bear LOVED it! She was too cute! She kept digging her hands into the cake, smooching it around and then stuffing her face, and every so often she would look up at me like "Mom? Is this REALLY okay with you!??" Then she would give this sly little smile and go back to stuffing her face with cake! Lol!

Charlotte is such an easy going girl.
She loves her blank-y, and any kind of baby dolls or stuffed animals.
She also LOVES to walk all around the house (and up the stairs as fast as she can until I can catch her!)

Her favorite words are "Na-no-no-no-no!" or "Bra-dur" (brother) or "Dawg! woof woof!" Her vocabulary is growing every day!


Happy Birthday Charlotte! We love you!



3 comments:

Lynne said...

Happy birthday, Charlotte!!

Janine said...

She eats cake like I eat cake!! Happy Birthday to her!

Rachel said...

She is so adorable !!! I need to come visit California and actually see her in person. Happy Birthday!