Last night I was making dinner and went into the fridge to pull out all the things I needed for my meal. I look in and see a blackened mushy banana sitting there.
"GROSS!" I said.. and ran it to the trash. Then I started thinking.. I don't remember sticking that in the fridge... these hormones must really be messing with me!
So I go back into the fridge to get some more items and I notice my 2 gallons of ice cream sitting in the fridge, half melted and all over the bottom of the shelf... Now I'm really confused. Why would I SACRIFICE 2 gallons of ice cream? So I run those to the trash... the whole time beating myself up and wondering what they heck was I doing to put all these random things in the fridge (and not to mention RUIN all that ice cream!!)
Then I walk around the corner to find my 3 year old.. in total bliss with two popsicles in his hands and it all starts making a little more sense! I'm really not loosing it.. I just have a little busy body in the house that now knows how to raid the fridge whenever he wants!
No comments:
Post a Comment