
I just had a flashback to 7th grade last night. I was catching up on what's with The Bachelor on Jimmy Kimmel, when I realized that on the very same show, my 7th & 8th grade heart throbs were about to perform.
Pathetic.. maybe!
But I absolutely LOVED New Kids on the Block in Junior High!
I can't lie, and I wont deny it! If you remember me during this phase of my life, you would know that I was bit by the NKOTB bug... BAD!
I remember receiving NKOTB concert tickets from my family for Christmas and absolutely coming unglued with excitement! (There may have even been some tears involved! lol!) And those boys were the wall paper in my room. I don't even think there was a spare inch on my wall for anyone else! My favorite was Donnie Walberg.. with Danny as a close second!
Back to the Jimmy Kimmel Show (Monday night!) First they did some lame version of a new song they have out... But THEN they did a precious little ditty of all their best songs from back in the day.. Dare I admit it? I actually got up and danced! I still remember all their moves they did for "Step By Step" and even had a little flash back for some of the moves from "Right Stuff" and "Hangin' Tough"! Lol! (Thanks to the video my mom gave me back in the day that I would rewind over and over again! I had to know the EXACT moves!)
If you want.. you can watch it here!
Lol! I'm sure I was a sight to see dancing last night.. pregnant belly and all!
Good thing Shane had already gone to bed..
5 comments:
Very funny- I admit I am curious, I am going to check it out now.
oh my gosh, I was watching the previews for Jimmy Kimmel, and I saw that the Bachelor was going to be on, and I was tempted to stay up and watch, but then I thought, "no, I need to go to bed." THEN I saw that the New Kids were going to be on, and I almost shouted for joy! That is certainly worth staying up for! I had to get up at 4:30am the next morning, though, so I didn't...I'll have to watch that clip you posted.
So glad you're back blogging!
I had not heard that it was going to be a girl. are you trying to copy me!! Congrats they are a world of difference. I am so sad we were not in Utah when you were there. I miss that the most. Not seeing all the travelers that stop in at my parents.
Ha ha! I love that you were up dancing! I thought you might appreciate my friend Amber's NKOTB concert post. Here it is:
http://abercrombiefamily.blogspot.com/2008/11/ill-be-loving-you-forever.html
I'm a little embarrassed to say I went to their concert in Washington D.C. the summer after I graduated from high school!! I was 18 when I saw them in concert! I still love them. Joey and Jordan were my FAVs.
You rock - I wanna see YOUR moves. Pregnant and all. So fun!
Post a Comment