On MLK day my sister-in-law called me and said they were trying to come up with something fun to do with the kids since they had the day off from school. It didn't take us long to decide that bowling was just the thing we should do! I was excited because it was Mason's first time and I just knew he was going to love it!

We put the bumpers up for the kids (and me too.. I stink! hehe!) We also got the ramp for the little guys to use. Mason thought it was all pretty cool but had a hard time understanding that we all take two turns each... And then you have to wait again until your turn comes back around! He kept going and grabbing his 'pum-kin' ball and running over to the lane and just dropping it down on the floor and trying to kick it! (hehe!) The people at the bowling alley weren't very amused I could tell. He really did love bowling and I can't wait to go back next time when Daddy has a day off so he can join in on the fun! I couldn't tell you our scores, but I do remember thinking I can't believe my 2 year old has a better score than I DO! Maybe next time I need to use the ramp too!




3 comments:
Mason looks like a total stud in that first picture, leaning over. So cute! What a fun activity. I wouldn't have thought to take the little guys there, but it sure looks fun!
Oh my gosh he's adorable. What a cutie pie.
christin
ok, OBVIOUSLY Mason is a-freakin-dorable, but I have to say that your little niece is darling, too!
P.S. You need to blog that thing that you called me about today!!!
Post a Comment