


GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had our BIG Ultrasound today! Everything went really well. Both Shane and I were pretty convinced that we were having a BOY... And even told the Ultrasound technician so. We explained to her The Dahl family history that out of the 24 grandkids, 19 are BOYS and only 4 are girls.. and we were pretty sure that this one was going to round out the # to an even 20 for the boys. Not to mention Shane's dad is the youngest of 6 BOYS, Shane is the youngest of 6.. 5 being boys! And then of course, we already have Mason, who is obviously a boy.
So with all that being said, Shane said something like, "I wonder if he will have a lot of hair?" And that's when the ultrasound Lady said to us, "She is going to be pretty offended if you keep calling HER a HE.. because SHE is definately a GIRL!!!" Look here.. there are 3 obvious lines! Our reaction was INSTANT TEARS! We could hardly believe her! So after that news started to sink in and she continued to go back and get more measurements, we asked her if she could maybe show us 1 more time... in which she confirmed AGAIN.. 'YES, She is a GIRL!!" I was glad she was so sweet and nice about it all! lol!
Yes that's right Ladies and Gentlemen, WE ARE HAVING A GIRL! WAHOOO!
We are also happy to report that the ultrasound showed us that the baby was very healthy and she was measuring right where she should be! (12 ounces, and 19w, 5 days!)
14 comments:
Fabulous! Wonderful news! So, has the naming begun? :) Love to you all.
Kent and I are so excited for you! We like your boy first, girl second combo!
CONGRATS! we're so happy for you!! are you going to keep up the marie tradition?
YAY! Congrats Girls are soo fun- I mean I bet boys are too.. at least my nephews are, but seeing how we have 2 girls I know how much fun they are!! So Excited for you!
Great news! I guess you'll name her Janine...it's okay if that's her middle name.
Think of all the fun shopping.
HOOOOOOORAY!
GOOD for ya'll. Congratulation's. Bring on the pink tulle!
YAY! Girls rock. From a mom of four sweet girls.
Christin
Congrats! We are so excited for you!
I CANNOT WAIT TO GO SHOPPING!!! We need to talk names. I miss you guys!!
Oh my goodness, I am totally getting teary eyed! I am sooooooooo excited for you! And for me too that my little girl can play with your little girl! Whoo hoo! I have been wondering if you were going to post. My blogroll never updated, it still says you posted 5 days ago. Dumb blogroll.
YEAH!!!! Collette, that is so exciting. I find it interesting that you, Steph, and I are all having the opposite sex of what we already have. Most of my friends have double, or even triple, of the same sex. Well, congratulations! I'm glad she is well and healthy!
Yeah Collette !!! Pink, ribbons and bows are so much fun.
I am so happy for you guys! It is so much fun having one of each!
Aaaaahhhhhh!!!! So thrilled for you! I thought Drew and Walker were both girls (surprise!) and now I actually have a little girl of my own. Hooray for pink, frills, bows, dolls and princesses!
(Since we're talking names...I think Beth sounds much better than Janine.)
Post a Comment