Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Life

She is so inspiring to me! As a mother. As an individual. And as one who is going through so much adversity.

I think about her a lot.

Even more as we are starting our "New Life" with Mason.

How can I teach him to be like her as he goes through life?

"I am Stephanie Nielson and I am not my body".

The link below is long, but well worth watching. Make sure you go to the very end. And don't forget your tissues!

My New Life

3 comments:

Janine said...

I only made it halfway through that video...I was crying too hard!! And the big kids were home, so I didn't want them to catch me crying at my computer!!

Plus, cute new pic up top. Charlotte is growing so fast!!!

Sara Lehman, M.S. in Education said...

Thank you for this link. I saw this family on Oprah and was so touched by them. Their love for each other and faith based values are so strong. I enjoyed revisiting their story.

Jori said...

I love Nie! I served my mission with Christian Nielsen, he was a great missionary that everybody admired. I love the attitude they have taken through their struggles.