Thursday, April 23, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are...

Well today the answer would be at MY house!

There must be something in the air because Mason has been bouncing off the walls, and the dog is bouncing right behind him!


Example: Door Bell rings.. Dog starts to bark and growl like crazy.. Mason starts screaming at the top of his lungs and chasing the dog around the house and I'm screaming at both of them to keep it down. Oh.. did I mention there was someone at the door? By the time we all reached the door (at everyone's maximum potentials of volume) the poor stunned Cable guy had a very confused look on his face! I'm sure he was excited for the next 30 minutes of his life and was already wondering what kind of place he was stepping into!

Then of course my phone rings about an hour later.. and the whole circus starts right back up again! Mason screaming, dog howling, and mommy yelling!

Welcome to my jungle!


It's days like this that I finally give in and say.. if you can't beat them.. JOIN THEM! So I'm off to swing from the trees and howl at the moon!


P.S. Where the Wild Things Are is turning into a favorite book around here! I bought it because I remembered reading it when I was a girl and I loved the illustrations.
And I didn't even know there was a movie coming out this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know there was a movie coming out either. I'm going to have to bring that out again for Will. The older kids loved it.

How's the pregnancy?

Jodi said...

I loved my "wild things" welcome last Saturday. Mason and Harley made me feel very welcome.