Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mason's 2 year portraits









I am super duper excited! I took Mason to a professional photographer last Thursday for Mason's 2 year old portraits. She just sent me a couple as a sneak peak via her blog.

I highly recommend this photographer to anyone! She was super patient and kind when it came to handling my very busy almost 2 year old. He was putty in her hands and acted like an angel! I said to her I am 'SHOCKED' that he is being this good for you! Then of course Mason would repeat after mommy "Shocked, Mommy? Shocked?" The picture above was a BIG surprise for me. She took him into her studio without mommy and she said she got him to do all sorts of cute poses. They will be a surprise to me and I can't wait to see more! I'm hooked!

The picture below I LOVE! Tiffany has a thing for toes and I love that! Since his toes are one of my most favorite things. This picture is darling!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

oh i love them...can't wait for the actual pictures!!

Stephanie said...

Those are really great! He looks adorable. I like the perspective with the feet. How fun that you don't even know what she did with him. I can't wait to see more!

Stefany said...

These are the best pictures. I wish I lived closer to this photographer ( an you too of course)