Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thursdays with Granny!

I love this picture of my Mom... If I had to pick on Winnie the Pooh Character my mom is most like, I would have to say it's Tigger! She's bouncy-bouncy and fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!


Every Thursday in January and now continuing on into February, we have spent our Thursdays with Grandma Nancy. Usually we go to Disneyland. We eat at Grandma's favorite Mexican restaurant and then we go on some fun rides. Mason's favorites include Casey Jr. Choo Choo Train, Winnie the Pooh, Buzz Lightyear, and Peter Pan. It's been such a fun thing to look forward to. We're so grateful that we live close to family and friends, and especially Mason's grandparents.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so excited that you are blogging again. I am also very jealous that you can go to Disneyland with your little boy once a week if you want to. What fun. He is super cute!

Rachel said...

Aunt Nancy is really bouncy-bouncy fun,fun,fun,fun all day. No one believes that my Aunt will come to Disneyland and ride all the rides with us but I must say she is the best Aunt around. Mason is so cute we really need to come out to Cali and see you guys :)